Thread: Jet-Eze De-Rocker for Outboard Jet Foot Grate

Default Jet-Eze De-Rocker for Outboard Jet Foot Grate

Anybody ever use one of these? It is like having an electric powered stomp grate for your outboard jet foot. Seems like a "grate" idea, but I wonder why I have never seen one in use............scroll to the bottom of the link for a picture and description.

Stopping (or worse yet...................being stopped) to pick out rocks or weeds is the #1 problem (OK maybe # 2 after fuel consumption) for jets and this seems like it might take care of the #2 problem?

Mean streets of Fairview

Interesting. No price given for the stomp.
    Live life and love it
    Love life and live it

Default Price Quote Pending

They are supposed to give me a quote for a 150HP 2003 Mercury OBJ. Will post reply with quote when the get it to me..........

chugiak, ak

Default would like to hear!! thats the same motor i got!!

let me know how much they quote ya, would like to know. I beileve it is the same motor i have!

Default Got a tilt grate from Karold's Welding in Fairbanks

Jet-Eze never responded to my email request for a quote for their electric powered outboard jet foot tilt grate. I got and just installed a manual grate from Karold's Welding in Fairbanks. It cost $284 including shipping. The only thing I don't like about it is the handle is very short and only comes to just above the top of the jet unit. I am hopefully going to be able to test it out today during a 20-mile run.

Have mig welder can make improvements.......