Thread: Opening to ring for moose on the nush

Thumbs up Opening to ring for moose on the nush

have been reading other posts and the thrills and spills for moose for 07,well now its time for us on the nush,skiffs and power boats have been coming and coming almost seems like it will be combat hunting come daylight.i will be doing the hunt solo for about the 20th time and hope to keep it within my normal 1/2 hr routine,maybe lucky and break my 15 min record.waters low so game plan will be a tad diff.lucked out with a 62 incher last yr,don't really care what size i can harvest to fill the freezer,can't eat the rack!so anyway good luck to all and hope the freezer is full for winter.

Default Good Luck

Chris,

Sent you a PM, good luck and be careful.

Michael

So whats the report? How big of circus was it? Did you stick with your 1/2 hr routine? KK

Talking taged baged and hanging in 4 hrs

Opening day (yesterday) was was a dissapointment,slews were dry or full of weeds(grass) saw seven cows and did a stock on a rear end,could not see its head in the thick brush until i got with in 25 yrds and turned out to be a cow.traffic was not as bad as predicted maybe due to the harsh weather.as the day progressed so did the weather with wind and heavy rain,did not bother with the eve hunt.this morning was up an adam at 5 and hit the back yard(plan B) at 6:20,shot a nice three yr old at 6:40 and had it hanging at the old house by 11.took some pics of the end results and will try to post later.great feeling to know the freezer will be full for winter.good luck hunting to all.
    Last edited by gusuk1; 08-21-2007 at 11:59. Reason: misspelling