Thanks to all your help in the past, my wife and I have had two wonderful vacations in your GREAT state.
This year we flew to Big River Lake for silvers with High Adventure Air (out of Soldotna) and really enjoyed it.
I'm setting up a trip for next year and have questions about the Chuit River and the Chuit River Lodge.
1. Has anyone fished the Chuit River in the second week of June for kings?
2. How's the fishing?
3. How's the river?
4. Can I spin cast there, or is fly fishing only?
Second are my questions about the Chuit River Lodge
1. Has anyone stayed there?
2. Would you recommend them?
3. How were the accommodations?
4. Why are they so much cheaper than other fly-in lodges? $250 a night verses $600-$750 for others?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Here's a link to this years pictures: