Thread: Klutina

Default Klutina

This Weekend Whats Up Is It Worth Going Down In Mid Aug From North Pole And What To Use?

Default English?

Quote Originally Posted by TeXXaN View Post
    This Weekend Whats Up Is It Worth Going Down In Mid Aug From North Pole And What To Use?
    Is this English?

Default can you read

it is if you can read right to left

And from Texas? lol

I'd say flesh flies, and punctuation
    I choose to fly fish, not because its easy, but because its hard.

Default thats the problem...

it is if you can read right to left
    That might be the problem, I read left to right

Default First Off

Who are you a English teacher when the heck did this become a forum for book worms! I think you got the question that was asked, about a month ago waste your time catching fish instead of criticizing people's punctuation
    and go FISH or HUNT.

Default a period or two?

Who are you a English teacher when the heck did this become a forum for book worms! I think you got the question that was asked, about a month ago waste your time catching fish instead of criticizing people's punctuation
    and go FISH or HUNT.
    Sorry. Honestly, given the way your original post was written, I thought it was fake, a hoax, or not written with sincerity. It looked more like spam I get Inbox. Maybe others thought the same thing, given the number of responses? Just a period or two would be greatly helpful. No one is looking for perfect grammar, spelling and punctuation, but a basic level of legibility allows others to read it smoothly, and help you out (particularly when asking for free advice from others).

The Question Becomes Which Is More Annoying This Or THE PEOPLE WHO WRITE IN ALL CAPS ALL THE TIME.

Really, if you want people to take the time out from fishing and hunting to answer your question, you should take the time to write it legibly. Putting periods at the ends of sentences doesn't make you a bookworm where I'm from, although that isn't Texas. Even the Texan-in-chief punctuates some of his sentences, although that's probably with help from his speechwriters.
    Jason
    http://www.troutnut.com -- Fly fishing photos & insect hatch encyclopedia.
    http://www.daltoncorridormap.com -- Exact 5-mile Haul Road corridor boundary for GPS & Google Earth

Default LOL Jsaon LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Troutnut View Post
    The Question Becomes Which Is More Annoying This Or THE PEOPLE WHO WRITE IN ALL CAPS ALL THE TIME.

Really, if you want people to take the time out from fishing and hunting to answer your question, you should take the time to write it legibly. Putting periods at the ends of sentences doesn't make you a bookworm where I'm from, although that isn't Texas. Even the Texan-in-chief punctuates some of his sentences, although that's probably with help from his speechwriters.
    Glad to see you out and about! Shoot me a PM if you can go fishing in Oct.

Blue Moose

and go FISH or HUNT.

Because to answer your question we need to know what your question is...
    I choose to fly fish, not because its easy, but because its hard.

Default Retch

I Am With You Tex Just Another Illiterate Retch Who Loves To Hunt And Fish.............................................. .......is That Enough Periods?
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

www.arcticconcealment.com