Thread: New Tier II rules put to good use!!

Default New Tier II rules put to good use!!

So Im down at the dump today and because of these new rules, we saw a whole caribou head, the hide, the kidneys and whatever else was in the black garbage bag thrown down in the dumpster. Glad we have the rules to pack out all all the guts to have them thrown in the landfill. Anybody eating the kidneys or wearing the hide?

Default Scam

The fraud continues.

So what? I believe the highest form of protest would be to quit applying for your T11 tags from now on.

Default Tier 2

Lets be merciful. These folks will have to sell their time shares in Maui if they don't get to shoot.

a related fact, something I have observed myself, is the number of rib cages and necks etc. dumped by T11 hunters thru the years. Not at dumps, where they might get caught, but over the embankment at every pull over along the glenn from eureka. Never any antlers though. That said, SOME of these extra caribou parts, that must be carried out now, will be utilized by SOME people. At the very least it takes away thousands of grizzly meals in an area where they have been deemed TOO plentiful.

Mark

These posts exemplify the whining that causes such politicizing of the hunt. I've read similar garbage in the minutes of the Galena advisory committee meetings:

"moose carcasses floating down the river"

"city guys shooting moose indiscriminately"

"city guys shooting cows"

"city guys wasting meat"

Some things never end.

It does get old doesn't it. I guess proving once again that Alaska's National Attitude is bit$#ing about everything and everyone that does something you're unable to for whatever reason-including the court driven Tier 2 hunt we have had forced on us by those that Bi$#%ed the loudest!

Go torch a car in Butte or catch one of your pike in my former rainbow hole-oops that's sterotyping isn't it?..............(confession, I like pike and grew up thrashing around Jim Creek too).

Divide and conquer, boys, then you'll wonder what happened to all of our hunting opportunity.

Couldn't have said it better!