Thread: mavrik air

Default mavrik air

http://www.adn.com/news/alaska/aviat...-9131313c.html

For all those hunting kotz this fall check out this link. It's true everyone gets what they deserve.

I live on and operate an airplane from the same lake this guy operates off of during the summer (Lake Arness northwest of Kenai). After having watched his operation for several years now I would under no circumstances get in an airplane with him.

Default AlaskaTex..

care to qualify your statement? What makes his operation so bad?

Seems to me the FAA pulling his license is enough to qualify his statement. IMO
    I really don't think the government is out to get him.

No, It isnt. I've been in the biz for 30 years and I want to know why AlaskaTex thinks he knows why this is such a dangerous operation.

Default Dangerous

I don't know the circumstances, but from an outside view a fatal crash would constitute a dangerous operation, would it not? I never did hear what the cause was so maybe I should keep my mouth shut.
    "Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything."

Yeah, and I'll bet if schweitzer were black, he'd be pulling the race card, too.....

While the FAA has indeed pulled his license, Mavrik Air is still in business and as such negative comments are not permitted on the public forums here. If you have something to share other than what is public knowledge, please do it via the PM system.