Thread: Game Cams

Default Game Cams

What game cam do you recommend ?thanks,TY

Default CuddeBack

Quote Originally Posted by akwolverine
    What game cam do you recommend ?thanks,TY
    I've been happy with my CuddeBack 3.0. Although it's a bit pricey, it takes great pictures, shoots video, seems to be pretty sensitive too.
    The resolution is good at 3 mega-pixels - it's not as though you'll be trying to print 8x10's from your camera, but you could with print decent shots with that resolution.
    The video is pretty good too... nice that it can take a picture and video simultaneously - no delay.
    I wish that it would take shots in bursts of three or so -- the camera will only allow one picture, with a minimum of 1 minute between pictures. The delay can be adjusted higher than 1 min, but no less.
    I'll try to post a picture or two from this years bait station - we'll see how that works out.
    This is the only game camera I have purchased, so I can not compare it to the others, hopefully some other folks will chime in. Good luck!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default CuddeBack-Image

Quote Originally Posted by Stogey
    I'll try to post a picture or two from this years bait station - we'll see how that works out.
    As far as I can tell the low res images posted. PM if you would like to see what the images look like at full res, about 1.8 meg per picture.