Thread: Thumler's rotary case tumbler

Question Thumler's rotary case tumbler

Any one have experience with one of these? I used to have a Lyman vibratory tumbler but didn't really have a good place to use it (vibration and noise). Was just contemplating getting one of these.

Dave

Default All I've used since 1974!

I've had a B Model Thumler's Tumbler since 1974. Quiet, does an excellent job, just don't rush it. Keep the media in good shape, and it'll clean better.
    You CAN also use it to polish rocks, AND with the lid gasket, you can use liquid cleaners in there, too.

I too have the Thumler's Tumbler. Exactly what Mr. Walton says. Except I have had mine since !994 and I bought it used.........

Thumbs up

Agree Agree and Agree .
    I have two of them and I run Ceramic media in mine and the brass comes out brighter than new store bought inside and out including the primer pocket , well you can not tell the difference between the two anyway .

Actually one of mine has been sitting for a couple years . Got it used for a back up but never needed it.
    Go for it . It will more than likely be the last one you get .

RR
    Practice does not make perfect !!!!!
    Perfect Practice makes perfect !!!!!!!!!!

USS SARATOGA CV-60

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...ex_2-1-1-1.gif

Used one for years and let it go to a friend long ago. Still miss it, but he won't part with it. I've got an RCBS vibrating model, and though it works, it's lots noisier. Not any faster, either.