Thread: heading north Friday

Default heading north Friday

Me and the boy will be leaving tomorrow. I may be catching a bug, I mean flu, I mean a really bad cough. Yep, hate to stay and taint the rest of the folks at work. Gotta think about my fellow man. I think I may be getting feverish as we speak. Better plan on leaving early from work. Darn it anyway, I was really looking forward to a long hard day.
    We'll be heading up high, looking for the Monarch of the Mountains. If you stumble upon a blue Kelty tent, an old bald guy and a good lookin 17 year old, stop in and say hello.
    Just a few more things to do, like transfer some of my stuff to his backpack now that he is in bed, and we are set to roll. Still trying to figure out what is in my pack to cause it to weigh almost 50lbs.
    Everybody drive safe.

good luck i'm sure you will start feeling better about livengood.maybe even by Hilltop

be safe have good trip
    RETIRED U.S.A.F. CAPT.; LIFETIME MEMBER NRA; LIFETIME MEMBER ALASKA BOWHUNTER ASSOC.
    MASTER BOWHUNTER EDUCATION INSTRUCTOR; MEMBER UNITED BLOOD TRACKERS; POPE & YOUNG MEASURER

Default hilltop for sure

I know I'll feel better by then. Gotta get pie to go!

i am outta here. and the wx up north is severe clear!

sure hope you feel better and connect on some animals...I'm heading up maybe Tuesday or Wed.Good Luck.Daniel

man...i can't wait until i can take my boy hunting. have fun and good luck