Thread: what to do for hunting season

Default what to do for hunting season

First I lost my Tear II to all the legal crap, then my hunting partner had to change plans due to work sending him out of town. Now I have a week of vacation time that I have to use. Any sugestions on wear to go from anchorage I have an old town conew with an electric motter don't mind to drive far.

Bowhunting Or Rifle?????
    RETIRED U.S.A.F. CAPT.; LIFETIME MEMBER NRA; LIFETIME MEMBER ALASKA BOWHUNTER ASSOC.
    MASTER BOWHUNTER EDUCATION INSTRUCTOR; MEMBER UNITED BLOOD TRACKERS; POPE & YOUNG MEASURER

Rifle can I paddle up and down moose creek up Petersvile rd

Default when is your vacation time?

If it is usable in Sep / Oct come up to fairbanks and hunt salchacet slough off the Tanana there are both cow and bull hunts in 20A. or take your canoe down the forty mile Mosiquito fork next week for a forty mile bou

hunt salchacet slough off the Tanana

Did you mean Salcha Slough Sounds good I'll Look that up when I get home the outher you minchend sounds good to I'll have to do some reserch when I get home from work

I just looked up Salchacet Slough on Google Earth. Is that possible to do as one man in a canoe. Looks like I would have to paddle up and down the Tanana. Like I said my partner had to bail on me due to work so I'm going solo dont wont to go to far off the road and get into treable. I've bucherd one moose on my own and know the work so that is the other thing.