Thread: The time has come..FINALLY!

Default The time has come..FINALLY!

Brother and Dad fly in tomorrow night. We are leaving for Happy Valley early Saturday morning. I am already there, mentally anyway! Sure hoping to come back with some meat. We are doing a rifle hunt and flying in with Deltana. We came back successful last year and sure hoping to do the same thing again. Looks like it is going to be a sunny drive up, which will sure be nice. This is Dad's first trip up north. We kind of planned this whole thing for him so I think he was surprised and now he is very excited and ready to go. Anyone else heading up that way??
    EricL

Default Heck yea

Going up on the 19th with Deltana.... looking to connect on some meat bou's... When do you come back?? Would love to get a quick trip report from ya if you have the chance....

Good luck and travel safe!!

Hey Eric we are heading up tomorrow, and also plan to fly out of Happy. Private plane, PA-12. Probably going East, toward the Canning River, but will fly around til we find the animals. Getting excited now!!

Eric,

Are you going after sheep or caribou?

We are going for caribou...
    EricL

Default headed up

We are headed up with Deltana on September 1st. First bou hunt for us and completely stoked. Looking forward to a report from you guys when you get back. I can't wait!

Default Good luck

In my excitement I forgot to wish Eric and all the rest of the guys headed up good luck! Go get 'em guys, just leave a couple for us!