Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Cabelas coupon--Anybody have one?

  1. #1

    Question Cabelas coupon--Anybody have one?

    OK, i know this is pretty cheap of me, but does anybody have a coupon code (typically 25 bucks off a 150 dollar order) for Cabelas they arent going to be using? Ive had an order ive wanted to place for the last week or so, but dont presently have a coupon.

    Thanks in advance!

  2. #2
    Member jmg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    At the end of the cul-de-sac
    Posts
    964

    Default

    I get them all the time in my e-mail, but don't have one there at the moment. If I get one soon, I'll let you know.

  3. #3
    Member MARV1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Kotlik
    Posts
    640

    Default

    I know I had a triple points code if you are a card member.
    The emphasis is on accuracy, not power!

  4. #4
    Member BucknRut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The BEGINNING of the road!
    Posts
    1,137

    Default

    I haven't got one in a while, so I imagine there should be one coming soon (likely after hunting season!). I will give you a shout out if one comes my way.

  5. #5
    Member COtoAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    North Pole, Alaska
    Posts
    1,896

    Default

    We just received our Fall Limited order issue, but I looked for coupons and didn't see any.
    When and if we get some, what specifically are you looking for? I don't plan on buying anything until Christmas so you could have all of my coupons, too.
    And... it's not cheap.
    It's called frugal.
    Lurker.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by COtoAK View Post
    We just received our Fall Limited order issue, but I looked for coupons and didn't see any.
    When and if we get some, what specifically are you looking for? I don't plan on buying anything until Christmas so you could have all of my coupons, too.
    And... it's not cheap.
    It's called frugal.
    That's strange. I just got my Fall catalog a couple days ago and right on the front it says $20 OFF Coupon.
    I plan on using mine though, sorry

  7. #7
    Member BucknRut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The BEGINNING of the road!
    Posts
    1,137

    Default It all depends on how much you spend there!!

    I am NOT PROUD to say that they have been sending me hard-bound Cabela's "Bibles" for some time now... I've got my own reasons, they have the best customer service I have ever experienced, but some of the "Walmart ways" of starting with a good brand/product and then cheapening it while price remains the same (Mindle Boots, Windstopper) is really starting to get to me. I will continue to use them for some things.
    Quote Originally Posted by dws View Post
    That's strange. I just got my Fall catalog a couple days ago and right on the front it says $20 OFF Coupon.
    I plan on using mine though, sorry

  8. #8
    New member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3

    Default coupon

    I have a $150.00 off coupon if you want it. send mailing info

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tractorred View Post
    I have a $150.00 off coupon if you want it. send mailing info
    Where are you sending it from? Nigeria

  10. #10
    New member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3

    Default cupon

    What **** difference does it make?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •