Thread: FT Rich Draw Winners?

Question FT Rich Draw Winners?

has anyone got any information on the draw hunt? Isn't there a class that is offered a few times that we need to take? First time I have draw this area to hunt, and am excited, just don't want to miss my oportunity, got to bid for a schedule a ways out, and I am just curious if anyone has any info.
    Thanks for the help.

Thumbs up

I drew a Ft. Rich tag last year and prior to the hunt, I had to take an orientation class and do a proficiency test with my bow down at rabbit creek range, get my Ak hunter's ed card and pay some $$. You get your tag after all of this is completed. They (Ft. Rich) sent me a packet with all of this info explaining it. Maybe you just haven't received yours yet.
    You have to find and get on the hunter's ed class your self. You should have timeframes for the orientation and proficiency classes depending on whether you drew the fall or winter hunt. Good luck...

Default Ft. Rich

I was contacted via mail about a week or so ago. The letter I recieved stated the orientation will be held on the eve of 22nd August and morning of 25th of August. I can re-post specific times If you would like. If you havent received any paperwork from Army Dept. of Natural Resources, I would call David Battle on Ft. Rich. Also there is no proficiency test due to lack of manpower.