Thread: Thumbs Up and Good Luck...

Thumbs up Thumbs Up and Good Luck...

...to all you sheep hunters, residents and non-residents alike this year. I really envy you guys for being able to get up the mountain where the sheep are...if I could only lose 30 pounds I could try again too!

Have a great and safe trip and make sure you post some pictures of your trip, sheep down or not! Good luck to everyone!

For all you heading up into the DCU for the first time, this is a picture looking South from the Charlie Boyd strip up the Johnson Glacier toward Mt. Gakona. Pretty country indeed with lots of sheep....just to high for me to climb up to!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Nice Pic

That is a beautiful picture. I drew that tag back in 04 and loved the hunt. Never been to the airstrip, but that is some awesome country. Good luck to all.

Wink Your picture Mr. Grayling

Either that is some REALLY STEEP incline those sheep are traversing OR you've got the photo turned 90*!!

Caught my eye anyway!

Best of Luck to all of you and BE SAFE!! Good Lord willing, I will be with you all next year!!

-Joshua

Default Steep Incline

Quote Originally Posted by BucknRut View Post
    Either that is some REALLY STEEP incline those sheep are traversing OR you've got the photo turned 90*!!

Caught my eye anyway!

Best of Luck to all of you and BE SAFE!! Good Lord willing, I will be with you all next year!!

-Joshua
    REALLY STEEP COUNTRY