Thread: a boy's first Silver

Default a boy's first Silver

He braved the wind, the rain and the waves - the pay off?

Memories for a life time... And a big fish ta' boot....

Saturday was rough but we made the best out of it and had a great father/son day...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Good job. He's hooked now
    brad g.
    So Cal, USA
    Visit my Sporting Clays website
    http://www.ysr-racer.com

That is a nice big coho as we call them here in Michigan!

Default Yeah Boy!!!

Give that boy a big congrats for me. Time to get my 5 yr old one too, hoping to get my family out this weekend in PWS.

Looks like its going to be a rough few days out in the PWS. Anyone know if the weather forcast accurate, they were calling for 4 ft seas in Passage thru tonight? Trying to head out tomorrow or Wed with some friends.

AH

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Hunter View Post
    ...Anyone know if the weather forcast accurate, they were calling for 4 ft seas in Passage thru tonight? Trying to head out tomorrow or Wed with some friends.
    AH
    I was standing in line at Carr's yesterday and the woman in front of me got a call from her hubby and he said they got blown off the water down there and he was on his way home. 2nd hand report but it's the best I can do.

My limited experience with PWS has shown me that the weather report for that area is accurate for that exact moment in time. No more, no less. I sure wish they'd get the Passage Canal buoy back into the water. I normally get up early in the morning, crank up the computer and look at the reported conditions from buoy #46081 and then make up my mind on whether to go back to bed or go fishing. If it's reporting 3 foot seas or worse and it's been trending from good to bad, I leave my 18' Harbercraft in the driveway. I need a bigger boat.

I'm headed down there Saturday...maybe.

Default Congrats

Congrats to you and your boy, nothing more important than father/son time (or father/daughter).