Thread: Hydraulic Pot Pullers in Anchorage

Default Hydraulic Pot Pullers in Anchorage

I'm looking for a good hydraulic pot puller while I'm in town. Does anybody sell them here in Anchorage?

If your a bit handy its pretty easy to put one together yourself. Do you want to power it off of your main engine? or do you want to power it with a 3-5HP Honda or Briggs ?? I built mine myself and its powered off of my main hydraulic system but i have a bowpicker(gillnetter) so it was easy to just plumb it into the system.
    P6130026.JPG

Alaska Shrimp Pots

Rigid & Folding Shrimp & Crab Pots
    Electra Dyne Pot Haulers
    Ropes, Buoys, Bait
    alaskashrimppots.com
    akshrimppots@mtaonline.net
    907 775 1692

I'm in the same boat.... bowpicker. I have a 41P Volvo with a clutch and PTO, hoses, valves, etc.... so all I need is the linehauler portion. I was going to weld a hanging pot puller in the bend of a davit with a pulley on the end... how much of the line hauler did you build... did you buy the plate, shives, and motor and put it all together, or did you buy the hauler portion and make the rest?

I fabed the backing plate & mount from aluminum plate,had a buddy squirt it together, bought the plates, knife & idler. I had the motor from a old levelwind. I use quick disconnects on the hoses to hook it up to the valve that runs my bow roller. If you want some more info just pm me and i'll give you a number to call me at. If your looking for a spare outdrive check out the one i listed in the buy/sell forums, its a good one.
    landing pot.jpg

Alaska Shrimp Pots

Rigid & Folding Shrimp & Crab Pots
    Electra Dyne Pot Haulers
    Ropes, Buoys, Bait
    alaskashrimppots.com
    akshrimppots@mtaonline.net
    907 775 1692