Thread: Washington Guide Busted for Illegal AK Hunt!

Thumbs up Washington Guide Busted for Illegal AK Hunt!

It is good to see that ADF&G are enforcing our laws! Great job Brown shirts!

See ADN Article: http://www.adn.com/news/alaska/crime...-9102397c.html

ALASKAN SEA-DUCTION
    1988 M/Y Camargue YachtFisher
    MMSI# 338131469
    Blog: http://alaskanseaduction.blogspot.com/

Default Amen to That

+1000

Previous violations in both AK and WA, and still doesn't seem to know (or doesn't care about) the game laws. Is there a long-term ban/restriction for blatant repeat offenders?

Michael

Default Watching

I was watching that in the Trooper blogs. Good for them. Stupid is as stupid does. Not a good think to record yourself committing a violation and then trying to sell it.

Vietnam - June 70 - Feb. 72
    Cancer from Agent Orange - Aug. 25th 2012
    Cancer Survivor - Dec. 14th 2012

Quote Originally Posted by AKBassking View Post
    It is good to see that ADF&G are enforcing our laws! Great job Brown shirts!

See ADN Article: http://www.adn.com/news/alaska/crime...-9102397c.html
    The article doesn't mention that ADF&G had anything to do with the bust, just Troopers and Forest Service agents.

Quote Originally Posted by Chisana View Post
    The article doesn't mention that ADF&G had anything to do with the bust, just Troopers and Forest Service agents.

Well, I would say the Brown Shirts. You are right they are still part of the Troopers!

They should be moved to ADF&G or create their own department. mmmm letter to Sarah.

ALASKAN SEA-DUCTION
    1988 M/Y Camargue YachtFisher
    MMSI# 338131469
    Blog: http://alaskanseaduction.blogspot.com/

How smart do you have to be to commit viiolations that are listed in the hunting regs as the most common and be careful, then video it all and then commeercially sellthe video? With his previous violations, its time for him to lose his guide permit and hunting privilages in Alaska for life.

And... it's all misdemeanors.

Sad, sick, stupid, and retarded.

Put the loser in jail (FOR REAL), take away his right to arms, and, show the world that genuine hunters are more than willing to punish self-centered offenders.

This is not about someone who misread the rules. It is not about a simple mistake. This is a career killer that has to be stopped before he becomes the posterchild for the antis.

I hate bad guys, rule breakers, and dirt bags.

Let's start punishing them for real!

Default Felony?

Its not all Misd., didn't the adn state today that they also found a stolen vehicle in his garage?.....or was that a different article?
    Johnny

Quote Originally Posted by AKBassking View Post
    Well, I would say the Brown Shirts. You are right they are still part of the Troopers!

They should be moved to ADF&G or create their own department. mmmm letter to Sarah.
    Don't waste the letter, the Governor's already done it. They have been separated, check out the different uniforms. OK, look REAL close.

I hate illegal hunters. Especially those that don't salvage the meat and eat all of what they shoot.
    The emphasis is on accuracy, not power!

Default POW

I have to weigh in! I think these guys should face the music. You do the crime you should do the time. But, There is more going on than most people think on POW. You have the U.S. Forest Service and Alaska troopers and Fish and Game trying to preserve the island hunting and guiding services for island outfitters and guides. I'm a 10 year Alaskan resident and my brother came up to hunt some black bear with me, I have never been abused so much in my life. They thought that I was guiding and I was pulled over 7 times in 8 days. Questioned and givin the riot act. Hell my brother and I almost look like twins. When you arrive at the ferry terminal the first thing you do is read how they are trying to limit the outfitters and guides on the island. I know I dont want to ever hunt there again.

Terry Miracle