Thread: Don't try this at the office

Talking Don't try this at the office

http://s186.photobucket.com/albums/x...t=920d51d3.flv

Not sure who all of the test pilots are but, I am a little concerned with the attire.

Have fun Bigmnt

PS, Turn the volume down....

Ha! Thanks Bgmnt! That was fun to watch. I'm assuming that none of those guys witnessed any of the other shots?

The last guy made it look like just another shot! I like how he even thought to unload the chamber! I wonder if the Ruger #1 was also a .577?

That'll definitely get passed along! Thanks again.

Dave

P.S.- do you think that cartridge is enough for Sitka blacktail? I heard they're pretty brutal when wounded!

That's a great one, passing it along also.
    The emphasis is on accuracy, not power!

Quote Originally Posted by MARV1 View Post
    That's a great one, passing it along also.
    I laughed so hard I hurt my self and my wife came in to see what in the world was going on. That was the funniest and most entertaining thing I have seen in a long, long, long while. Thank you so much, that made my day! NO!!!!! THAT MADE MY WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    A GUN WRITER NEEDS:
    THE MIND OF A SCHOLAR
    THE HEART OF A CHILD
    THE HIDE OF A RHINOCEROS

That would be my friend Saeed, who is a nasty practical joker.

http://www.accuratereloading.com/

I was providing the source of the videos, most folks have no clue as to where they came from as they have been copied so many times and re-posted on the net.

Also if you check my link you'll see it isn't to the forums on that website.

I've never found being territorial about forums necessary or beneficial, but to each their own. Feel free to pull the link if it is a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Murphy View Post
    Yeah the video was pretty funny. They way it was linked was good, but I've got to ask. Why do some of you feel it necessary to post links to other sites? Do you not think that information is available here? I'm not talking about the video that was fine but just about everyone of us that has been on this site has also been on others. I think it takes away from this site to refer folks to another site to get an answer to a question. I think we have a pretty good pool of experts here on this board and I've seen some of the questions and answers on other forums and there is more wrong than right answers over the hill. I like to think we have more to offer here.

When linking to a manufacturer or dealer to get asked for items that's ok but to just link to another forum that does what we do, and has their own advertising, it is just sending them somewhere else for their answer. I think we can do better than that.
    So that is why you deleted my response to the initial post? On every other forum I have ever been on, when a goderator moves/deletes or has a comment on someone's post, it was noted considerately in a PM, rather than blithely being deleted.
    I have seen so many posts regarding how "nice" it is on this site or why this site is better (see above). It would be "nice" if that were truly so.