Thread: Kincaid's 3D range

Default Kincaid's 3D range

is it open to the public on days other than advertised 3d shoots? Throwing my target bag way back in the woods is getting old pretty fast (I'm making 50 yard shots through trees now!)
    I choose to fly fish, not because its easy, but because its hard.

Default was out there yesterday

Pulled this off the Alaska State Archery Association website. http://www.alaskastatearchery.com/about.html

Northwest Archers Association .(907) 688-0226 This club is located in Anchorage and has an archery range located at Kincaid Park. The range has a certified N.F.A.A 28 target field course with a practice range that provides targets from 10 to 80 yards. The field course is open for the use of members only. The practice field is open to the public starting the first of May through September. It is the opinion of some, that the field course is unmatched on the west coast for beauty and tranquility. Where else would you have to shoo a moose off the trail, or from in front of the target before you shoot?

Can you shoot moose on the trial system? I've done quite a few ski races there and see moose all the time. Always thought it would be fun to hunt them.

-Eric

nope you can't hunt moose there of course it'd be like a brooks falls bear hunt only moose taste better

anyway thanks for the info
    I choose to fly fish, not because its easy, but because its hard.