Thread: Anyone willing to rent their ATV

Default Anyone willing to rent their ATV

I am looking to rent an ATV for a few days the end of August into September for a hunting trip. I do not have the funds to buy one at this time, and most people trying to rent theirs are asking an arm and a leg. I am an experienced rider, and would care for it as my own. Hopefully one of you would be willing to part with one for a few days to prevent me from having to hike while the rest of my hunting party has wheels. I can provide references if needed. Thanks in advance.

Default Wasilla

Wasilla next to the fly fishing place on the other side of the railroad track had 3 for rent.

Vietnam - June 70 - Feb. 72
    Cancer from Agent Orange - Aug. 25th 2012
    Cancer Survivor - Dec. 14th 2012

Just curious, what do you consider to be a high rental fee?
    Tennessee

I'd lend ya my girlfriend or my dog, but not my Grizz or my Harley

The place in Wasilla is Valley Car Rental. They have several types of toys for rent. I rented a car from them this summer. Nice folks. The rate for the car was very good and the car was trouble free.

You're better off renting from a business and getting insurance also. Most of us know what a beating our atvs recieve on a long hunting trip and would be reluctant to rent.

I had mine listed on Craigslist for rent but I could never get a second reply or anyone to return e-mails, most people just didn't seem serious enough about it.......and I guarantee you I was cheaper than anyone else.