Thread: FFL holder

Default FFL holder

Does anybody know of an FFL holder that will accept transfer of a barreled action for a modest fee? I am planning on buying a Montana Rifle Company barreled action in the near future and want to get all my ducks lines up before i buy it. Thanks guys/gals.

Default FFL in Eagle River

Ron Fritz, "Grumpy's Bullets & Barrels" is in Eagle River. 694-9303. Don't know exactly what he'll charge you, but I doubt you'll do better unless you have a friend w/ an FFL.

Thanks Mort!

Default Ffl

Hey AK

I used Sportsman's Warehouse to have a gun shipped from the Lower 48. I looked up the FFL dealers on some website, but they were easy to deal with and I think it was $25.

Thanks for the info Waterboy, I'll have to see what this fellow in Eagle River charges, if it's to much then i might have to go with SW.

Post Try Gunbroker.com

Hi AK,
    at Gunbroker.com they have a tool in the buyers section where you can look up FFL's that will do transfers and often how much they charge. By no means is it a complete list, just those who've given info to GB, but it is a pretty extensive list. Give em a try!
    Dave

Default Gunbrokers

GB is the way to go. I needed one and looked there and found someone to do it for $10, which is a great deal considering all the crap I put him through <well the gunsmith did really).

Try here http://www.gunbroker.com/User/DealerNetwork.asp

I just went through Boondocks and had them order it as they are a MRC dealer. As a matter of fact they just called me on Saturday to tell me my stainless leftie 458 Lott came in. Give me a shout if you want to see it.

What did Boondocks charge you for the transfer Snowwolfe?

Nothing. They ordered it for me. They are a dealer for MRC. Stainless barreled action in 458 Lott with bottom metal was $900. And it looks great! Drop me a line if you want to see it. I live in Eagle River.