Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BRWNBR. Meet. Kodiak Combos

I'd be down to go. Jake, you need to get back in town, we have some flying to do.
    "In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks." John Muir

Next year weíll make a proposal to Jeff and see if he can cook something up for us! Do a whack and stack trip!! Iíd love to do some flying. Studying for my ground school test now.
    Www.blackriverhunting.com
    Master guide 212

Charterboat Operator kodiakcombo's Avatar

Another unbelievably easy Mtn goat hunt for this lucky hunter, he flew into Old Harbor on the morning scheduled flight and was dropped off at about 1pm and back on the boat by 2 with a nice billy, saw several nannies with kids and some singles that couldnt be identified as billies or nannies anywhere from 300 yards up to about 1000ft up. Most people that venture off the beaten path are well aware of where they are and appreciate what it takes to sustain ones self in rural Alaska. Im thinking we could work something out, great deal, in return I have a team of wood gatherers and choppers, I could give a quick lesson on rolling logs off the beach to take home for the woodstove.
    Quote Originally Posted by BRWNBR View Post
    Next year weíll make a proposal to Jeff and see if he can cook something up for us! Do a whack and stack trip!! Iíd love to do some flying. Studying for my ground school test now.
    Providing trips for multilpe species for over 20 yrs
    www.kodiakcombos.com

Sign me and my son up for this trip! Looks like a blast!
    Experience Real Alaska! www.alpinecreeklodge.com

Quote Originally Posted by kodiakcombo View Post
    Another unbelievably easy Mtn goat hunt for this lucky hunter, he flew into Old Harbor on the morning scheduled flight and was dropped off at about 1pm and back on the boat by 2 with a nice billy, saw several nannies with kids and some singles that couldnt be identified as billies or nannies anywhere from 300 yards up to about 1000ft up. Most people that venture off the beaten path are well aware of where they are and appreciate what it takes to sustain ones self in rural Alaska. Im thinking we could work something out, great deal, in return I have a team of wood gatherers and choppers, I could give a quick lesson on rolling logs off the beach to take home for the woodstove.

Now your talking our language Jeff!!
    Master guide 212

Ugh. Yer killin' me Jeff!

Any tips on how to convince a wife that she really doesn't want a house and what she really wants are some fluffy, white rugs instead?

Quote Originally Posted by johnnycake View Post
    Ugh. Yer killin' me Jeff!

Any tips on how to convince a wife that she really doesn't want a house and what she really wants are some fluffy, white rugs instead?
    Show her a double wide and tell her you can afford both!!
    Master guide 212

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123