Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Boat show

  1. #1

    Default Boat show

    Alaska Frontier Fabrication is holding first winter boat show this weekend. Huge savings on everything! Entry is free and everyone gets a chance to win a charter seat !

    Show is located at 2150 Stringfield Road behind Three bears off Palmer Wasilla Hwy
    Friday 10am-8pm
    Saturday 10am-6pm
    Sunday 10am-6pm

    Hope to see you there!
    Mel

    North River, Alweld and Phantom Boats, Mercury Marine, FNM Marine Diesel
    Hamilton, Kodiak, Almarine Jet
    Prop, Impeller repair, Planar Heater Sales & Installation
    Visit www.akfrontierfab.com

  2. #2

    Default

    The last production run of the 200SPJ motors are in stock and available here at the show.
    North River, Alweld and Phantom Boats, Mercury Marine, FNM Marine Diesel
    Hamilton, Kodiak, Almarine Jet
    Prop, Impeller repair, Planar Heater Sales & Installation
    Visit www.akfrontierfab.com

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Halibutgrove View Post
    The last production run of the 200SPJ motors are in stock and available here at the show.
    North River, Alweld and Phantom Boats, Mercury Marine, FNM Marine Diesel
    Hamilton, Kodiak, Almarine Jet
    Prop, Impeller repair, Planar Heater Sales & Installation
    Visit www.akfrontierfab.com

  4. #4

    Default

    We have a few complete pumps in stock as well.
    North River, Alweld and Phantom Boats, Mercury Marine, FNM Marine Diesel
    Hamilton, Kodiak, Almarine Jet
    Prop, Impeller repair, Planar Heater Sales & Installation
    Visit www.akfrontierfab.com

  5. #5
    Member Akgramps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Last civilized place on the planet
    Posts
    2,379

    Default

    How about any Alwelds with Zolatone.......? I hear that looks really good on them.
    “We have digressed from a Nation of Revolutionaries to a country of entitlements"


  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Akgramps View Post
    How about any Alwelds with Zolatone.......? I hear that looks really good on them.
    One here on display one with a powder coated console.
    Hydraulic assist quick steer
    North River, Alweld and Phantom Boats, Mercury Marine, FNM Marine Diesel
    Hamilton, Kodiak, Almarine Jet
    Prop, Impeller repair, Planar Heater Sales & Installation
    Visit www.akfrontierfab.com

  7. #7
    Member Akgramps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Last civilized place on the planet
    Posts
    2,379

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Halibutgrove View Post
    One here on display one with a powder coated console.
    Hydraulic assist quick steer
    Here in Fairbanks, I have heard the Zolatone doesnt hold up that well......?
    “We have digressed from a Nation of Revolutionaries to a country of entitlements"


  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Akgramps View Post
    Here in Fairbanks, I have heard the Zolatone doesnt hold up that well......?
    Zolatone is a commonly used product on boats. However although the product states coating with clear is optional I would recommend it anytime its ever used. It is chemical reactive to some canvas reinforcement materials used by canvas shops especially on a hot sunny day and its not as abrasive resistant as clear coat.
    North River, Alweld and Phantom Boats, Mercury Marine, FNM Marine Diesel
    Hamilton, Kodiak, Almarine Jet
    Prop, Impeller repair, Planar Heater Sales & Installation
    Visit www.akfrontierfab.com

  9. #9
    Member Akgramps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Last civilized place on the planet
    Posts
    2,379

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Halibutgrove View Post
    Zolatone is a commonly used product on boats. However although the product states coating with clear is optional I would recommend it anytime its ever used. It is chemical reactive to some canvas reinforcement materials used by canvas shops especially on a hot sunny day and its not as abrasive resistant as clear coat.
    Really....! Have you seen failures due to canvas coming in contact with zolatone? How do you avoid that?
    “We have digressed from a Nation of Revolutionaries to a country of entitlements"


  10. #10

    Default

    Zolatone alone isn’t as abrasive resistant as clear coat or as chemical resistant. If ever used Id suggest clear coating just like any other base coat clear coat. Canvas is abrasive and im sure will eventually wear the clear but not as fast as it will on zolatone used without clear coat.
    North River, Alweld and Phantom Boats, Mercury Marine, FNM Marine Diesel
    Hamilton, Kodiak, Almarine Jet
    Prop, Impeller repair, Planar Heater Sales & Installation
    Visit www.akfrontierfab.com

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •