Thread: Bersa TPR9C

Default Bersa TPR9C

9mm is about all my wrist can stand now and I didn't want to weather my mint Hi Power. Lots of research and I purchased the Bersa TPR9C. Small but holds the same rounds as the Hi Power plus great trigger and no plastic except grip. Shoots great and accurate for my use,papper plate 25 yards. Has fed six types of ammo tried including BB Outdoorsman the most accurate tried.Has thinner grip than the Bersa Plus 380 and 1/4" shorter in height.. Happy camper for sure so the Hi Power is for home and Bar B Q's
    Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

Well Will, it looks kinda Sig like to me. I have never had a bad Bersa product and used to carry one of those Bersa Thunder 380's for years. Ole Butch carried one until he died.

The new 9mm ammo is making them behave more like a 40. The last couple of months I have been weeding the pile. Retirement is coming fast and I will have only what I will use. I have settled on a 9mm for a carry gun and it's a Glock 43X. I was at the range yesterday after reading your post so decided to try the 10+1 that the gun holds on a pie plate at 25 yards. They were all over the pie plate but it had 11 holes in it. Ok there was one on the edge of the plate that was only a half a hole. Good enough for what it's for.

I have had several of the SARB6P pistols. They are a knock off of the CZ75 which is a knock off of the High Power! They always shot extremely well. They are made by EAA. I think the last one that I bought was $269. It lives at my 90 year old dads house now.

I think you got a good one Will. Should be any easy transition from the High Power to the TPR9C and back (when ya got your good duds on!)

SwampView AK, Overlooking Mt. Mckinley and Points Beyond.

Thanks for telling about that one Mister Will.

DASA, Mostly metal, Large controls, Easy Dis and Re, 3 Dot sights (Dunno if adjustable) The features I like.

Good Reviews.

Maybe a bit hefty, and a bit large for CC, but doable. .??????? I'm still researching. Probably a better choice than my current 9mm.

Smitty of the North
    Walk Slow, and Drink a Lotta Water.
    Has it ever occurred to you, that Nothing ever occurs to God? Adrien Rodgers.
    You can't out-give God.

The sig #8 night sights fit the Bersa also,I did not need to adjust the sights as windage stayed center. There is some up and down depending on weight of bullets and speed but not enough to take them off the paper plate with center of plate hold. The Blazer 147gn flat nose shot very well also. 115gr ammo shoot the bigger spreads but lest cost often leads to bigger speed deviation. I use a kydex holster (shame on me) but I get it now. I wear it between my belt and britches and it fells good and ain't falling out,just don't like a holster in my drawers.
    Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

SwampView AK, Overlooking Mt. Mckinley and Points Beyond.

Quote Originally Posted by Amigo Will View Post
    The sig #8 night sights fit the Bersa also,I did not need to adjust the sights as windage stayed center. There is some up and down depending on weight of bullets and speed but not enough to take them off the paper plate with center of plate hold. The Blazer 147gn flat nose shot very well also. 115gr ammo shoot the bigger spreads but lest cost often leads to bigger speed deviation. I use a kydex holster (shame on me) but I get it now. I wear it between my belt and britches and it fells good and ain't falling out,just don't like a holster in my drawers.
    Thanks for the report. That gun has many positives.

I have an intense dislike for IWB holsters. Most of them don't work for me. Yep, they can be worn only, Inside the Belt. I have a variety of holsters. I like the Pancake Style best.

Smitty of the North
    Walk Slow, and Drink a Lotta Water.
    Has it ever occurred to you, that Nothing ever occurs to God? Adrien Rodgers.
    You can't out-give God.

Yep I have many Simply Rugged pancakes and wear them between belt and britches also,just feel more secure to me