Thread: Floating Karluk - Need Partner ASAP

Default Floating Karluk - Need Partner ASAP

Have a trip planned for 13-19 October floating the river. Was me and my friend, he had to cancel last minute due to death in immediate family.

Flying with Andrews Airways. Charter money has been paid, all gear shipped. Too much Non-refundable to cancel the entire thing.

If there is anyone that wants to be wet and cold for a week, is a decent fisherman and can part with $1500+ to make it happen, PM me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Cody77 View Post
    Have a trip planned for 13-19 October floating the river. Was me and my friend, he had to cancel last minute due to death in immediate family.

Flying with Andrews Airways. Charter money has been paid, all gear shipped. Too much Non-refundable to cancel the entire thing.

If there is anyone that wants to be wet and cold for a week, is a decent fisherman and can part with $1500+ to make it happen, PM me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If I didn't already use my time off to shoot a moose I would love too. I've been dying to fish either the Karluk or the Ayakulik for steelhead for years. It's definitely on my to do list. Have fun and I hope you find somebody.