Thread: Latest Addition to the Wood Hauling Machine

Default Latest Addition to the Wood Hauling Machine

USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1569971719487.jpg
    Installed this guy the other day to help me out with the big logs. 2500# winch with grip mounted switch and a 25' remote switch. After three back operations anything that helps me out is a big plus. With a weight of around 700 lbs. it might help the Scandic if I ever get it stuck too.

Hillary moved to NY and I moved out.

Let me know how this works out for you. I have a small portable 2,000# winch I carry but I've been thinking of mounting one on the bumper of my VKPro like you did on your Skandic. I like the idea.

The Scandic is an easy mount. It has a 2" reciever hitch. I also did a battery wire quick dissconnect behind right on the bumper. Unplug and store if you want.

I think that if I had 12' of battery cable and another quick disconnect I could also mount it on the rear if needed.

Hillary moved to NY and I moved out.

Dave I have a winch similar to Kantisha’s that I can use on the super wide track. I set it up to use on either end. Mostly I use it on the rear end.On the 4 wheeler I only use a winch at the front but often strap the rear to something. I also use the portable winch on the river boat.