Thread: AR10 parts and pieces for sale...

Default AR10 parts and pieces for sale...

I was gonna build some .308 / 7.62 rifles / pistols on the Armalight platform but Iíve decided Iím gonna stick with the smaller AR15 platforms instead as they are so fun and inexpensive to shoot. Ive got a stripped lower, a partially completed lower (lacks the buffer tube assembly) two complete lowers with two stage triggers and matched (stripped) uppers, a complete Noveske N6 lower with a 2 stage trigger, and some other parts and pieces. In fact, Iíve even got stuff I donít know I have. Iím digging around for some pricing info, but would really like to get this stuff out of my way. At this stage of my research, Iíd like to get about 750.00 apiece for the complete lowers with matched, stripped uppers, and maybe 150 for the partially assembled lower, 75 for the stripped lower, but the more you take, the better price Iíll make happen

I will get some pics posted forthwith.

Please say more about the Noveske lower. Do I understand there is a stripped Noveske upper "matched set".....??

Sorry, Iím still digging this stuff out and a bit confused myself, so Iím sure I explained it poorly. The matched complete lowers with stripped upper are billet machined by mega or someone like that. The noveske lower I purchased separately from everything else cause I had my eye on a noveske barrel that never came through.

Pm sent. Thanks

Default Took to local shop and traded all for a a shotgun!

Thanks for looking and considering, I took the stuff to one of the local gun shops and traded it for a shotgun so itís no longer available. Thanks again for the interest!

Quote Originally Posted by chriso View Post
    Thanks for looking and considering, I took the stuff to one of the local gun shops and traded it for a shotgun so itís no longer available. Thanks again for the interest!
    Hope you got a nice shotgun. That was quality stuff you had. It would have been nice to have got all that, without a paper trail.