Thread: Belanger Pass Trail

Default Belanger Pass Trail

Was thinging about taking a ride on this trail. I hear you can park next to the Glenn Hwy. to access the trail but have to cross private land.
    Is this a issue?
    Thanks.

Crossing private land is an issue, but there is an access trail around the private property. What type of vehicle are you taking and where is your destination? It has been a while since I have been on this trail, but it was a good trail to ride a couple years ago.
    Have fun, but remember that hunting season is open !

Quote Originally Posted by AK Bearcat View Post
    Crossing private land is an issue, but there is an access trail around the private property. What type of vehicle are you taking and where is your destination? It has been a while since I have been on this trail, but it was a good trail to ride a couple years ago.
    Have fun, but remember that hunting season is open !

We have a Polaris 700 & 500. No real destination in mind just looking to see some country. It appears there is a gravel road that one can take to access the trail and avoid private property. Thanks for the heads concerning hunting.

If you know what to look for, there is some good fossil hunting in the area.
    Have a good time!

Last time I was up there, a few years ago, there was a sign that pointed the way, private property was signed. If you need a trail guide, AIH sells a book with maps and trail descriptions of that whole area.

Quote Originally Posted by BQuad View Post
    Last time I was up there, a few years ago, there was a sign that pointed the way, private property was signed. If you need a trail guide, AIH sells a book with maps and trail descriptions of that whole area.
    Thanks BQuad, I will check that out.