Thread: WANTED - SNOWMACHINE- RELIABLE and CHEAP

Default WANTED - SNOWMACHINE- RELIABLE and CHEAP

Need Snow machine to go up and down driveway. Not going cross country or for recreational riding. Any brand, basic and reliable and CHEAP. Free is even better then CHEAP. Getting to old to pack supplies up and down my mountain driveway on snowshoes.

Thank you.

Bump...............

Bump again.........

Bump........

I would like a free one too if anyone is handing out free and reliable snowmachines, I'm not really into paying for one but I will come pick it up. It must be reliable. And free.
    “I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” Physicist ― Richard Feynman

Quote Originally Posted by Patsfan54 View Post
    I would like a free one too if anyone is handing out free and reliable snowmachines, I'm not really into paying for one but I will come pick it up. It must be reliable. And free.
    Yes......you being a "Slow'notna" city dweller need one just to get home. I am sure you are also in your mid 70's y/o and you live on a logging road and pack your groceries 1/4 mile up the mountain on your back or pull them up on small sled. I will assume you fetch all your water from a creek another 1/4 mile up the mountain. And like me you also live on $718.00 social security. Other wise you are a classic arrogant ass. If I come onto a snow machine I will give it to you.

Quote Originally Posted by AGL4now View Post
    Yes......you being a "Slow'notna" city dweller need one just to get home. I am sure you are also in your mid 70's y/o and you live on a logging road and pack your groceries 1/4 mile up the mountain on your back or pull them up on small sled. I will assume you fetch all your water from a creek another 1/4 mile up the mountain. And like me you also live on $718.00 social security. Other wise you are a classic arrogant ass. If I come onto a snow machine I will give it to you.
    Wow, take 'er easy ole timer. I would figure since this is the swap and sell forum if people were just handing out reliable free snowmachines I might as well throw my name in the hat.

Don't you have a bunch of property you could maybe do some swapping for a reliable snowmachine? I might be willing to aquire some land for the cost of a reliable snowmachine. It wouldn't be free then, but then again not much is.

By the way, that was a big swing and a miss on the Slow'notna city dweller part...you did however get the classic arrogant ass part right, classic indeed!
    “I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” Physicist ― Richard Feynman

Quote Originally Posted by Patsfan54 View Post
    Wow, take 'er easy ole timer. I would figure since this is the swap and sell forum if people were just handing out reliable free snowmachines I might as well throw my name in the hat.
    So to clear things up.......I will be happy to pay for a sled, or trade firearms. I just need a very basic an reliable sled.

2009 Polaris 600 Switchback Books at $3400, asking $3100 OBO, 1440 miles, excellent condition, no damage. New belt. Pictures on Craigslist and Alaska list.

Quote Originally Posted by AGL4now View Post
    So to clear things up.......I will be happy to pay for a sled, or trade firearms. I just need a very basic an reliable sled.
    Thanks for the clarification. I was hoping you were willing to come off some of your vast land holdings for a snowmachine. I suppose there is only room for one "classic arrogant ass" for the sun to shine on in Sunrise. Good luck finding the sled of your dreams ole timer!