Thread: Off Road Shop in Los Anchorage

Default Off Road Shop in Los Anchorage

Probably pushing the "road" part of this section, but does anyone know of a good offroad custom shop in Anchorage or the Mat-Su?

The Boss has OK'd me putting some funds into the Wrangler...and since she doesn't like getting stuck anymore than I do at our advancing ages...looking to get some lift kits and big tires for the infrequent road trips to the cabin.
    Back in AK

i'have had good luck with Ed Angel out in Peters creek https://www.steadfastoffroad.com/
    really good guy and not a bs'er. wont sell you what you dont need

I've always hear good things about green tree fabrication, however i've never personally dealt with them

Thanks, guys; appreciate the input. With the input provided, I snooped around a bit: there are good reports on both these shops. I'll reach out to them

thanks again
    Back in AK

Trail Toyz in the valley can hook you up for Jeep stuff. GTF has a stellar reputation for custom welding and builds. A lot of folks get lifts from Muffler City.

Quote Originally Posted by AKBEE View Post
    Trail Toyz in the valley can hook you up for Jeep stuff. GTF has a stellar reputation for custom welding and builds. A lot of folks get lifts from Muffler City.
    Thanks....I've driven by Trail Toyz more than once but hadn't really looked into them. Should have thought of Muffler City as I've driven by that location for 40? (a few decades anyway) years at least once a week.
    Back in AK