Thread: Help Wanted

Default Help Wanted

I am loading building materials on a boat in Homer the morning of May 17th and need to hire a couple guys to help. I estimate it will take about an hour. If anyone is interested please let me know.
    Mike

Happy to help ya out, long as it's after 8....that's when I drop my kiddos at school. What's the project?
    " Gas boats are bad enough, autos are an invention of the devil, and airplanes are worse." ~Allen Hasselborg

Quote Originally Posted by cdubbin View Post
    Happy to help ya out, long as it's after 8....that's when I drop my kiddos at school. What's the project?
    Thanks Cdub, that would be fantastic. I have SBS delivering trusses and versalams to the boat launch at 10am. I'm bringing a landing craft over from Seldovia that morning and want to minimize the amount of time I'm blocking a lane on the ramp. I figure it will take less than an hour and sure appreciate the help. I thought I had a couple guys lined up to help but they seem to have disappeared. I'll PM you my phone number.
    Mike

No worries, we'll get you loaded up lickety split...
    " Gas boats are bad enough, autos are an invention of the devil, and airplanes are worse." ~Allen Hasselborg