Thread: Fox Red Labs

Default Fox Red Labs

Hey guys I thought I would share these videos of our puppies we had March 30th. They are getting close to heading to their new homes, some next week, but I still have 3 males and 2 females left. They are fox red phase to yellow. They are shaping up to be incredible dogs and are getting plenty of good socialization. If any of you all are looking for a new hunting partner let me know.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...BHloyHmNinST6k

Where can we see more information on them? Is there a website or Facebook page to find info?
    I know the fun of trying to get them to pose. LOL
    Good looking pups.
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Steve_O View Post
    Where can we see more information on them? Is there a website or Facebook page to find info?
    I know the fun of trying to get them to pose. LOL
    Good looking pups.
    Steve
    We do have a facebook page "How to Alaska" and we have weekly updates on the puppies, although I am behind in getting week 6 and 7 updated. But they should be very good dogs for sure. You can message me on our page and I can answer any questions.

Jake

How much you asking for them?

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwhack Jack View Post
    How much you asking for them?
    $1200, they are taking some training pretty well, but I may negotiate that price a little after memorial day for guys on the forum. They do come with full registration.

Lowered the price to 950. All went today. We’ll likely do another litter next year