Thread: 16.5' Ally expedition pack canoe for sale

Default 16.5' Ally expedition pack canoe for sale

2 year old 16.5' Ally with Ally seats. No spray cover. Paddled once, assembled twice.

Carrying capacity combined with stability for use on flatwater and white water. This canoe is suitable for 2-3 people with gear or children. The Ally 16.5' has the same shape as the 15' DR but with a longer, less rockered keel, which increases directional stability. This canoe is capable of being paddled in heavy white water and on rivers with great technical difficulty.

The flexible construction absorbs shocks from collisions or choppy waves
    The reinforced skin is robust and in pristine condition.
    The Ally Canoe is easy to assemble
    It is lightweight and foldable,
    The flotation mat at the bottom is tough and will handle impacts from rocks and other obstacles
    Very versatile and easy to paddle in all conditions
    Adjustable seats, even lengthwise, so the point of gravity can be adjusted as needed
    Norwegian design, construction and production

SPECIFICATIONS
    Length: 16'5"
    Width: 37.5"
    Width @ Gunnel: 36"
    Width @ Waterline: 33.5"
    Depth: 18.5"
    Bow Height: 18.5"
    Weight: 44 lbs
    Max Capacity: 835 lbs

Would help if you listed an asking price...Are you requesting that people PM you? Where is this Ally located?

Quote Originally Posted by pipercub View Post
    Would help if you listed an asking price...Are you requesting that people PM you? Where is this Ally located?
    The boat is in the lower 48 but can be in Anchorage in the fall. Price $1500 OBO.

Did you list it in the for sale section on this site ??????? they want a little bit of the action but well worth it as I see it

Nope. Could not find the "for sale" section. This is one of the clunkier forums I have dealt with.

John I an not sure but I think you have to be a member an post a few times before you can post on the for sale section
    PS I could be wrong on that , "" TO SELL "" the section you want is under marker place to list an sell

Sid, thx for the help. I had not looked at the forum list as carefully as I should. I found the sell and swap section.