Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 22 Holler Point

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfoot View Post
    Good for you! But, it is comparing apples to oranges....doubt very much you put that 41 to rough use (as well you shouldn't!).....
    I can buy three or four used Mark II for the price of your 41....apples to oranges....
    Ironically, your 41 will likely have "issues" faster than a Mark II....
    Hey, I own plenty of Rugers too! Larger though. I must admit, the 41 is reserved for competition type shooting, at least in my world. Regarding "issues"... EKC seemed to be having some, right out of the box? but, no real argument, i'd take one of each if i could!

My 452 outshot several Anchutzes and a couple of Winchester 40Xes. They felt the displeasure too! Ha! Mine was called the 452 Silhouette. It's now my grandson's skirl gun.

Quote Originally Posted by elmerkeithclone View Post
    My 452 outshot several Anchutzes and a couple of Winchester 40Xes. They felt the displeasure too! Ha! Mine was called the 452 Silhouette. It's now my grandson's skirl gun.
    No doubt. I still have a 1960s Browning T-Bolt that kicked Anschutz and Winchester 52 butt all day. Too bad you don't live in Alaska, would love a little competition............

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfoot View Post
    No doubt. I still have a 1960s Browning T-Bolt that kicked Anschutz and Winchester 52 butt all day. Too bad you don't live in Alaska, would love a little competition............
    When I was younger I could put 25 rounds into .35 inches @ 50 meters. Today 10 rounds into a half inch kills lots of squirrels. Id probably have concede to you but it would be fun anyway!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12