Thread: Visitor At Work Last Week

Default Visitor At Work Last Week

THIS NICE GUY WAS RIGHT UNDER MY OFFICE MOST OF THE TWO WEEKS I WAS THERE. HOPE TO SEE HIM IN A MONTH DOWN THE HAUL ROAD WHEN I'M BOWHUNTING THERE. COOLER AND NICE BREEZE UNDER BULDINGS ON SLOPE SO LESS PROBLEM WITH BUGS.
    RETIRED U.S.A.F. CAPT.; LIFETIME MEMBER NRA; LIFETIME MEMBER ALASKA BOWHUNTER ASSOC.
    MASTER BOWHUNTER EDUCATION INSTRUCTOR; MEMBER UNITED BLOOD TRACKERS; POPE & YOUNG MEASURER

Yeah that looks like a dandy for a sloper 'bou. Most of the guys I see up there have good beam length and mass but not much for tine length. What are your thoughts on those guys up there?

we always see nice ones here on the field ( they just never head south usually they go east) and a few monsters but rare for B & C bulls to taken off haul road 8-10 years ago in Sept. saw 15-20 P & Y 'bou together and i'm sure some were B & C. tines do seem to be on short side compared to other parts of state.
    a trophy hunter would be better to fly out for his hunt.
    RETIRED U.S.A.F. CAPT.; LIFETIME MEMBER NRA; LIFETIME MEMBER ALASKA BOWHUNTER ASSOC.
    MASTER BOWHUNTER EDUCATION INSTRUCTOR; MEMBER UNITED BLOOD TRACKERS; POPE & YOUNG MEASURER