Thread: Arctic Fox taxidermy

Default Arctic Fox taxidermy

Anyone know what happened to John Cook from Arctic Fox Taxidermy? I canít seem to get in touch with him, his voice mail boxes are full, and it seems his shop is closed down. He has a couple of my animals and Iíd like them back

He sold the business to his one employee. They moved to the other end of the building. This he told me at the show last weekend. I too have been trying to talk to the new owner about some debts John said he would honor, with no luck all week.
    Hmmmmm.
    Bk
    BK Marine Services 232-6399
    Alaskas only Planar diesel heaters dealer, service, warranty, and installation.
    Alaskas only Lonestar drum winch dealer, Whirlwind props, Stinger gearbox, and Alumatech airboats.
    Www.bkmarineservices.com

Quote Originally Posted by bkmail View Post
    He sold the business to his one employee. They moved to the other end of the building. This he told me at the show last weekend. I too have been trying to talk to the new owner about some debts John said he would honor, with no luck all week.
    Hmmmmm.
    Bk

Thanks for the info, BK. I stopped by and talked to his one employee on Friday and he told me John is around on weekends. I went down there and spoke to him about my stuff today. He still isnít answering or returning calls for whatever reason.