Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Costco kayaks in yet?

Walmart in Eagle River had some kayaks might be worth checking.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    2007 Kingfisher 2825 - Stor Fisk

Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top. -- Hunter S. Thompson

Picked one up on Craigs. It was a Twin To the ones we had from Costco. Got lucky!
    Bk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    BK Marine Services 232-6399
    Alaskas only Planar diesel heaters dealer, service, warranty, and installation.
    Alaskas only Lonestar drum winch dealer, Whirlwind props, Stinger gearbox, and Alumatech airboats.
    Www.bkmarineservices.com

Costco dimond has had inflatable tandem kayaks for a few weeks for $239. I think that's a pretty decent deal compared to others I've seen. I bought one and we took it out this weekend. It really stable and plenty big for me and wife. it was pretty quick to inflate, launch and then put away. For us it was much better than finding a place to store a hard shell on the boat.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kisutch View Post
    Costco dimond has had inflatable tandem kayaks for a few weeks for $239. I think that's a pretty decent deal compared to others I've seen. I bought one and we took it out this weekend. It really stable and plenty big for me and wife. it was pretty quick to inflate, launch and then put away. For us it was much better than finding a place to store a hard shell on the boat.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Hmmm, I might have to take a look at those. For the past few years, I've been using my pack raft to go to and from shore/cabin after anchoring the boat and those things are very squirrely to stand up in and climb onto my boats swim step. It hasn't happened yet, but one of these days I'm gonna be taking an unplanned swim.
    "Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I still get to kill something." --Ron Swanson

Saw two equinox kayaks on FB marketplace yesterday. Brand new for very reasonable price.
    Bk
    BK Marine Services 232-6399
    Alaskas only Planar diesel heaters dealer, service, warranty, and installation.
    Alaskas only Lonestar drum winch dealer, Whirlwind props, Stinger gearbox, and Alumatech airboats.
    Www.bkmarineservices.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12