Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 13' KaBoat SK385XL

Mt AL,

We have an infestation here too.

Thanks for all comments and ideas. I'm anxious to get my boat while it's too much snow to work on my house but temps are rising so it won't last long. Once I get into the boat I'm sure there will be more questions. Thanks again!
    Somewhere along the way I have lost the ability to act politically correct. If you should find it, please feel free to keep it.

I read somewhere that folks are coating the bottom of their Kaboats with urethane. Is this for bottom protection or to make the PVC bottom material slicker to allow it to slide over obstructions, rocks, logs, etc. easier? The more I look at this sucker the more I wonder why it took me so long to get interested in them...now if mine would just ship.

Just spent 3 days digging snow out of my house foundation so I can get subgrade leveled and insulation for my hydronics heat system in place. Gotta focus on the house but I'm taking a little time off when the 13' arrives.
    Somewhere along the way I have lost the ability to act politically correct. If you should find it, please feel free to keep it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12