Thread: Freight sled with suspension

Default Freight sled with suspension

I am looking to build or buy a freight sled on two skis. I would like it to have a little suspension to help with getting things to our cabin. Iím trying to find something that wonít be so hard on hauling things in. Rough trail can do a number on delicate items and food. If you have any good pics of something you have or have seen, pass them along please. Thanks

Check with Adam Gabryszak @ 315 1772 out at Deshka Landing he builds freight sleds and just recently came out with a freight sled with two skis that will have a great ride . It is just a short version of the bigger sleds that are great.

Give Brian at BK Marine Service a call 232-6399. He makes an awesome freight sleds. He's in Palmer.
    When the HOGS show up, somethins gonna DIE!!!
    Blood Sport
    32' Custom Wooldridge
    MMSI #: 338181573

In use today in the deep stuff!
    Working on an aluminum version too.
    FB page has a quick vid of this sled in action rolling down the trail through some typical bumps.

Also built a few full uhmw Siglin style recently too.

Bk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    BK Marine Services 232-6399
    Alaskas only Planar diesel heaters dealer, service, warranty, and installation.
    Alaskas only Lonestar drum winch dealer, Whirlwind props, Stinger gearbox, and Alumatech airboats.
    Www.bkmarineservices.com

Thanks. Iíll have to get ahold of Adam and see what heís building these days. Iíve got a sled like the Deshka freighters and a UHMW sled. I want to get a sled now with possibly shocks or something that can handle the bumps. Iíve seen a few running around that look like they took some front A arms and built a sled on them. Thanks for all the input.

Is this what you are looking for? Found this listed on Craigslist right now.

https://anchorage.craigslist.org/snw...826874640.html
    Attached Images Attached Images