Thread: 2019 DRAW RESULTS are out

Talking 2019 DRAW RESULTS are out

I scored :-) DM922
    "...and then Jack chopped down the beanstock, adding murder and ecological vandalism to the theft, enticement and vandalism charges already mentioned, but he got away with it and lived happily ever after without so much as a guilty twinge about what he had done. Which proves that you can be excused just about anything if you're a hero, because no one asks the inconvenient questions." Terry Pratchett's The Hogfather

I drew DM922 as well, have you ever hunted it before?

My youngest drew it. This will be our 3rd time hunting it. See you all up there

I guess I’m glad some of you got lucky! As they say, if it wasn’t for bad luck, I’d have no luck at all.

DM922 as well! I've got a couple areas that I'm looking at to hunt.

I got DM920 3 years ago and I ran into the issue of I kept wanting to look at new spots, I found areas with sign but with the road so close it was tempting to just "road hunt" my thought is pick a spot get up high and glass/call for 3/4 days and if I don't see something move.

Finally drew the DS141 so it’s time to get back in sheep shape. I drew the DS140 back in 2010 but couldn’t seal the deal so maybe this will be my year. Good luck to everyone on their hunts this year.

I did this hunt, DM922 last year it was great. I didn't connect but that was because of my lack of bow hunting skills (30 yards range) first time bow hunting and not for a lack of opportunity. Saw 4 different moose at 40-100 yards just couldn't get close enough to close the hunt out. I hunted up a river and basically had the 5 miles up river all to myself for two weeks. PM me if you want some details a lot of people have done this hunt over the years. I will be putting in again for this draw next year. Good luck!
    Last edited by Amazer; 02-28-2019 at 17:01. Reason: spelling