Thread: FOR SALE: Alaska Tent and Tarp AO Igloo

Default FOR SALE: Alaska Tent and Tarp AO Igloo

I sold my AO 12 in 2016 to purchase this AO Igloo. I am selling the Igloo to purchase an AO 10. The Igloo is a fabulous tent but I want something with a more vertical sidewall. The AO12 was too much for me to set up alone, and I am hoping the 10 will work better for me. I am hoping the third time is the charm. I bought the Igloo in January 2017. It was used one time in the fall of 2017 for two nights. It has been stored indoors in the man cave closet since. Due to shoulder surgery in 2018 I was not able to hunt and use the tent at all in 2018.

Everything included is in excellent condition.

Included in this sale.

AT&T AO Igloo

• color is multi cam camouflage.
    • AT&T footprint (includes vestibule area).
    • AT&T interior floor saver.
    • 4 1/2" oval stove jack in tent roof.
    • LP hose entry access.
    • Instructions / Set up guide CD, tent stakes and poles etc.
    • 2 bottles of seam sealer.

This package new today from AT&T would cost you 2400.00. plus shipping. I am pricing this at 1900.00 and the buyer will pay the actual shipping to your location once it is calculated.

The entire tent package weighs approximately 60 pounds and will be shipped the least expensive method with a tracking number and insurance. If you are interested and have any questions please send me a message and I will respond ASAP. You can also email me at Nodrama43@aol.com or text/call me at 513-520-3335.
    I am located in Williamsburg Ohio and I do not mind traveling a reasonable distance to meet face to face instead of shipping. For payment I can take PayPal (friends and family option) a money order or personal check.

thanks for looking.

I have decided to hang onto this one for another season. No longer for sale. Mods please lock this one down.