Thread: california creek

Default california creek

Can anyone tell me how to get to california creek off ferry trail. I know there are alot of trials that branch off out there. any help would be appreciated

Default Ferry Trail

Cross the RR Bridge and stay on the main trail. The trail will split at the Cat track stay to the left, the trail will cross Cali creek. Good luck, becareful I got stuck near Cali last year in some tailings from the mining. Alot of mining in that area. Around 25 miles if I remember right from the bridge. Also the RR bridge is very narrow and if you get caught crossing the train side you will get a ticket.

Steve

Default mine

I lost the trail once i got down to the guys mine. I cruised around by the tailings along that creek but doesn't look like a trail goes on from there. I also wouldn't recommend trying to cross the bridge on the tracks, I went to look at the foot bridge the first time there and a passenger train came around that blind bend at 40-50 mph and you wouldn't have a chance getting to the end, as long as that bridge is.

Default Guys Mine

That is Cali creek were the guy has a good size mining camp and lots of trailing piles. The trail crossed the creek just past his cabins and heads to the east.

Steve

Default cali creek

thanks for the help appriciate it