Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Any legal issue mailing a totally stripped AR-10 Lower with-in AK.

SwampView AK, Overlooking Mt. Mckinley and Points Beyond.

Quote Originally Posted by elmerkeithclone View Post
    Oh the irony of it all! I just watched back to back episodes of “48 Hours” where in both episodes they were on manhunts with murder warrants. In both cases the perps that were being sought were back on the streets only to kill with a firearm after repeatedly serving time for felony weapons charges. Now they get to eat three squares a day until they rot out of the wallets of we that try to cross every “T” and dot every “I” in regards to gun laws! I would feel better if my tax dollars were buying those dudes concrete boots rather than 3 squares a day for life!
    Didn't George Wallace say the country was being run by Thugs and Federal Judges?

Now, it's Lies and Lunacies, like Green New Deal.

Smitty of the North
    Walk Slow, and Drink a Lotta Water.
    Has it ever occurred to you, that Nothing ever occurs to God? Adrien Rodgers.
    You can't out-give God.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty of the North View Post
    Didn't George Wallace say the country was being run by Thugs and Federal Judges?

Now, it's Lies and Lunacies, like Green New Deal.

Smitty of the North
    You got it right Smitty!

[QUOTE=AGL4now;1656726]Interesting how when people worry about firearms "restrictions" they don't think of any of the above as a restriction. Like the frog swimming in the pot of warm water on the stove......never notices the heat is being turned up till it is too late.

Yet (1956) when I was ten years old, I was ordering firearms from SEARS catalog and KLINS catalog.......and the Mailman would lean the package against our mailbox. Postcards cost 1/2 penny postage..........and crime was a small fraction what it is 2019.

I’m with ya! Instead of enforcing and hammering home the laws that are on the books they turn multiple offenders back out on the streets to reoffend. Then they write more laws into the book while staring you and I in the eyeball. They need to address the problem and that isn’t you or I

Quote Originally Posted by AGL4now View Post

I trust the opinions of the forum members........in spite of the grief they shovel.
    "Touche" .
    “We have digressed from a Nation of Revolutionaries to a country of entitlements"

Quote Originally Posted by astroturf3040 View Post
    Postal regs do prohibit non licensee shipment of handguns.

That's not how Chapter 24 of the Domestic mail manual reads. It plainly states who may ship handguns through the mail.
    "A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise, and independence to the mind."

I trust the opinions of the forum members......
    So, AGL, has anyone answered your question yet? Can a non licensee mail a striped AR10 lower to another non licensee within Alaska? Maybe the correct answer was provided, but I missed it among all the "opinions" (?) .
    ...he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
    I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence
    The last thing Alaska needs is another bigot. ~member Catch It

Quote Originally Posted by iofthetaiga View Post
    So, AGL, has anyone answered your question yet? Can a non licensee mail a striped AR10 lower to another non licensee within Alaska? Maybe the correct answer was provided, but I missed it among all the "opinions" (?) .
    You have had every opportunity to enlighten us on the subject but haven’t so your really not in position to play the role of thread critic! Give us the right answer and it will surely end!

You have had every opportunity to enlighten us on the subject but haven’t so your really not in position to play the role of thread critic! Give us the right answer and it will surely end!
    Oh, I don't know the answer, EKC, and it's pretty obvious no one else here does either, except maybe gunbugs, but I do know who I would contact to find out.
    ...he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
    I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence
    The last thing Alaska needs is another bigot. ~member Catch It

I don't think that anyone has. But.......have lost interest.

I have several Spikes "LIVEWIRE" AR-10 Upper and Lower mated billet sets. UPS can't get up the mountain till next summer, I'll deal with it then. Or throw them into Turnagain Arm at low tide.

I have several Spikes "LIVEWIRE" AR-10 Upper and Lower mated billet sets. UPS can't get up the mountain till next summer, I'll deal with it then. Or throw them into Turnagain Arm at low tide.
    Seems like it would be easier for you to set them by the side of the road. If UPS can't make it I'm sure somebody can.
    “I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” Physicist ― Richard Feynman

SwampView AK, Overlooking Mt. Mckinley and Points Beyond.

Kibbitzers don't enlighten.

SOTN
    Walk Slow, and Drink a Lotta Water.
    Has it ever occurred to you, that Nothing ever occurs to God? Adrien Rodgers.
    You can't out-give God.

Oh, I don't know the answer, EKC, and it's pretty obvious no one else here does either, except maybe gunbugs, but I do know who I would contact to find out.
    So instead of sharing the information you post a clip of a guy wearing sunglasses eating poopcorn and then a couple of other posts that add nothing.

Who would you contact, the Post Master?
    “I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” Physicist ― Richard Feynman

I seem to remember a handful of years ago when you wouldn’t take money for guns due to the “collapse of the country” etc, all you wanted was ammo/firearms in barter. Now you want to throw them into the water?? This back and forth thinking drives me nuts. How about this, shell out the couple extra bucks and send a different carrier that doesn’t care if it’s a handgun or not, then these senseless questions will stop. I’m tired of the questions that are asked that when answered are “debated” by your all knowingness.

Quote Originally Posted by Ak-pilot View Post
    I seem to remember a handful of years ago when you wouldn’t take money for guns due to the “collapse of the country” etc, all you wanted was ammo/firearms in barter. Now you want to throw them into the water?? This back and forth thinking drives me nuts. How about this, shell out the couple extra bucks and send a different carrier that doesn’t care if it’s a handgun or not, then these senseless questions will stop. I’m tired of the questions that are asked that when answered are “debated” by your all knowingness.
    And the reason that you do NOT put me in ignore is what.......exactly.

Done now. Thanks for the great advice

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123