Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: A decent pile of fur from the weekend

  1. #1

    Default A decent pile of fur from the weekend


  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    938

    Default

    Looks like one of them critters in that pile is missing his fur and another one never had any!

    Well done.
    “I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” Physicist ― Richard Feynman


  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Patsfan54 View Post
    Looks like one of them critters in that pile is missing his fur and another one never had any!

    Well done.
    Your tag line is my favorite thing that I have read today!
    The Second Amendment.......Know it, love it, support it.

  4. #4
    Member FairbanksFlies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Fairbanks
    Posts
    134

    Default

    Is that a burbot?

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FairbanksFlies View Post
    Is that a burbot?
    Yep, a decent sized one too. About 10 lbs.

  6. #6
    Member TintedSnow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Anchorage
    Posts
    104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bushwhack Jack View Post
    Yep, a decent sized one too. About 10 lbs.
    What kind of trap works best for burbot? Asking for a friend...

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Eagle River
    Posts
    141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TintedSnow View Post
    What kind of trap works best for burbot? Asking for a friend...
    I would start with any basic leghold just make sure your guide sticks aren’t to tall as burbot have very short legs .

  8. #8
    Member TintedSnow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Anchorage
    Posts
    104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Akhardwater View Post
    I would start with any basic leghold just make sure your guide sticks aren’t to tall as burbot have very short legs .
    Perfect! Thanks so much.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •