Thread: Soft Top Advice

Default Soft Top Advice

Actually, soft sides. I had this done this summer. Do most people take them off for the winter or leave them on? PICT0011.jpg

I'd take them off for the winter, by the way that boat looks great !!

Alaska Shrimp Pots

Rigid & Folding Shrimp & Crab Pots
    Electra Dyne Pot Haulers
    Ropes, Buoys, Bait
    alaskashrimppots.com
    akshrimppots@mtaonline.net
    907 775 1692

It would depend on the type of storage , If you have covered storage cover with a tarp and leave them on they will last longer as when they are off you will fold them up and then they sit all winter with a crease that will act different than if it was stretched on the boat.

I'd leave them on if the boat is stored inside for the winter. If your boat is stored outside, I'd pull them and tarp the boat. Basically, I agree with what Big Bend had to say, been there, done that.
    Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.

If you do remove them, lay a bath towel on them and roll them up individually. No creases and the towel keeps it clean and protected.
    Go
    BK Marine Services 232-6399
    Alaskas only Planar diesel heaters dealer, service, warranty, and installation.
    Alaskas only Lonestar drum winch dealer, Whirlwind props, Stinger gearbox, and Alumatech airboats.
    Www.bkmarineservices.com

Thanks for the help, guys. She's a outdoor trailer queen so I took them off and since I have 2 big beach towels but no beach, I employed BK's suggestion. Slick!