Thread: Bunch of broke down ATV's in Willow

Default Bunch of broke down ATV's in Willow

So the last couple weekends I've passed through Willow on my way elsewhere. I've noticed a bunch of ATV's (mostly Polaris and Arctic Cat, 1 Yamaha) having to be towed on the roadside trails along the Parks. Are the folks in Willow that hard on ATV's that they have to be towed often? The first thing I wondered was if they ran outta gas and didn't have any jugs so they just hooked up the dogs and went for a short run, but that didn't make sense cause they went right on by the gas station.... (I understand the dogs are getting worked out in prep for the season. Just an attempt at humor)

Yeah they should just cut to the chase and start marketing these brands as dog carts, lawn ornaments, etc....go ahead and leave the motors out, save money at the factory and lots of frustration for the buyers!

P.S. guessing you didn't see any Hondas....
    "– Gas boats are bad enough, autos are an invention of the devil, and airplanes are worse." ~Allen Hasselborg

I may have seen a Honda, but if I had I would not have been able to tell unless I was up close and reading the label. They seem to be sorta rare. Good thing about them other ones is parts availability! The one Yamaha I saw was a Viking 6 seater. Musta had 30 dogs hooked up to that one. I should schedule a drive out KGB and see if those folks are having to tow their ATV's as well. Maybe I'll start toting a 2 gal jug of 87 octane around just in case some of them doggies get pooped.

Those machines are not by horsepower, but dog power! The only problems they are expensive to feed!

Wow, that was pretty funny , had to read into it a bit
    “Thank you Polaris for making me a better mechanic”