Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ughh some poeple

Quote Originally Posted by 4merguide View Post
    Although it disgusts me to no end, I wouldn't literally hang the guy
    ya I mean itís atleast up for debate. Remember, long before you and I, they hung dudes for stealing horses, and I can tell you with certainty I care a wholllllle lot less about a horse then I do moose haha

Although it disgusts me to no end, I wouldn't literally hang the guy, but I sure wish the justice department would do something to him to make him never, EVER, want to, or be able to, do something like this again, that's for da*n sure! Not to mention, I hate what "name" this once again gives to other law abiding hunters. Because you know that probably 80% of the non-hunting population will just read something like this, shrug their shoulders and roll their eyes, and say to themselves...."da*n hunters!" It really is so unfair to the rest of us.....
    He needs to be hit where it hurts. Take all his stuff away, only leaving him with the bare necessities and nothing else. Definitely no hunting gear or guns and no hunting licenses for the rest of his life.

Quote Originally Posted by jonath View Post
    ya I mean itís atleast up for debate. Remember, long before you and I, they hung dudes for stealing horses,

Well, back then you steal a man's horse and leave him out in the middle of nowhere, you dang near gave him a death sentence, So hangin' was a pretty fair consequence.

and I can tell you with certainty I care a wholllllle lot less about a horse then I do moose haha
    Yeah, I hear horse meat ain't near as good!......lol
    Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sayak View Post
    He needs to be hit where it hurts.
    Yup.....that's what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by AKBC View Post
    This is disgusting but isnít an act of violence against a person.

IF a man doesnít get jail time for kidnapping, choking to unconscious, and sexually assaulting a woman, (as recently happened in anchorage), I suggest jail time/felony isnít a reasonable expectation for a game violation.
    but then again: https://www.ktuu.com/content/news/Ke...497257961.html

The perp has 11 felonies in trinity and humboldt counties in California. His even having a gun is another one... heís in deep doo-doo. His face is all over the anchor point crime watch FB page.
    Alaska Board of Game 2015 tour... "Kicking the can down the road"
    http://www.alaskabackcountryhunters.org/

Just because another case in stupid ass crime ridden anchorage wasnít properly handled doesnít mean we shouldnít make one hell of an example out of this jackass. You guys can keep your human on human crime in the big city, us residents of the peninsula should hang this guy for taking meat off our families table. As has been previously stated, my opinion of this circumstance would be radically different had they salvaged the meat. But hey, this is my opinion as someone who looks to continue to hunt the area these idiots were mallesting.
    Taking the meat or not, its still a crime and needs to be punished big time.

Quote Originally Posted by homerdave View Post
    The perp has 11 felonies in trinity and humboldt counties in California. His even having a gun is another one... heís in deep doo-doo. His face is all over the anchor point crime watch FB page.
    Scumbag!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sayak View Post
    He needs to be hit where it hurts. Take all his stuff away, only leaving him with the bare necessities and nothing else. Definitely no hunting gear or guns and no hunting licenses for the rest of his life.
    On a tangent here, but maybe getting kicked in the n***s should be in the legislation with respect to punishment.
    "Fines up to and including X,000,000$, up to XX years in prison or being kicked in the n***s X times".
    Hmmmmmmm........
    Fighting gravity is never cheap.

I say hang him high.

Quote Originally Posted by Yukoner View Post
    "Fines up to and including X,000,000$, up to XX years in prison AND being kicked in the n***s X times".
    Fixed it for ya......lol

Fixed it for ya......lol
    That works.
    Fighting gravity is never cheap.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12