Thread: Found external pack frame

Default Found external pack frame

My wife and I floated Brushkana Creek into the Nenana the other day and found a green external frame pack that is probably been on the bank of the river for a couple of years. It has some Nikon binoculars, iPod, and Nissan truck keys with an auto start key fob. I don't think anything will work anymore but the Nikon binoculars you can probably send in and have them repaired. Just wondering if anybody knows of a person that lost a pack in the Brushkana

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

"I refuse to let the things I can't do stop me from doing the things I can"

I was hoping that wouldn't be the case but thought it very well could be.

Probably could track down family and see. Might be a nice piece of the puzzle for them to get this back?
    Www.blackriverhunting.com
    Master guide 212

BRWNBR,
    I considered that but in conferring with my wife she wouldn't want to have somebody contact her if it was my stuff and I was the one that perished. There is nothing in the pack that would be of sentimental value so I'm not sure that it would be worth contacting the family. I would also hate to think that it's not his to begin with and I contact the family

I guess it depends on the family. If it was my dad, Id want his stuff back. But I see where your coming from. Probably a safer bet to not contact them.
    Www.blackriverhunting.com
    Master guide 212

Quote Originally Posted by 350bull View Post
    I considered that but in conferring with my wife she wouldn't want to have somebody contact her if it was my stuff and I was the one that perished.
    That is understandable, of course, but it is one woman's perspective. A father or son may look at it a little differently.

Quote Originally Posted by BRWNBR View Post
    I guess it depends on the family. If it was my dad, Id want his stuff back.
    I agree.... Though it would hurt again at first seeing it, I would still want to have it back. I have only a few things of my fathers' but I cherish all of them....
    Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Id give the troopers a call. Its a tough spot, and they could be a big help. Could bring some closure for somebody.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk