Thread: Bings Landing

Default Bings Landing

Got a fresh report from a friend who's at Bings Landing right now (10:30am 7/23) and they're slaying the reds right now. I guess the 45k sockeye that were counted yesterday are finally there... get them while its hot!

Question Please don't laugh

Been passing the Bings landing turn off for 15 years on my way to Halibut fish at Deep Creek/Homer. Never checked it out...so....is there shoring fishing access from there or do you need to launch a boat and go elsewhere. not looking for secret honey-holes, just an easy place to take wife/kids where they won't get fly-whiped by elbow-to-elbow sockeye flossers. Thanks.

There is shore access at Bings, but you can expect company as well. It's not likely to be as crowded as the Russian confluence can be, but you won't have endless elbow room either.

Default Thanks Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Brian M View Post
    There is shore access at Bings, but you can expect company as well. It's not likely to be as crowded as the Russian confluence can be, but you won't have endless elbow room either.
    I was just down there, and the reds are in. However, it was definitely as crowded, if not more, than the russian confluence usually is. Elbow to elbow with people waiting in line for spots behind the good holes.