Thread: LF euro mount for caribou near Fairbanks

Default LF euro mount for caribou near Fairbanks

Wife and I each shot a caribou this weekend and we want to do a euro mount on both of them. Is there anyone around Fairbanks who has the setup to do this? Right now they are both whole heads, I would be down for either beetles or boiling depending on what people have. There is velvet on the antlers but we are not trying to save so itíll be stripped. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by stryder9008 View Post
    Wife and I each shot a caribou this weekend and we want to do a euro mount on both of them. Is there anyone around Fairbanks who has the setup to do this? Right now they are both whole heads, I would be down for either beetles or boiling depending on what people have. There is velvet on the antlers but we are not trying to save so itíll be stripped. Thanks!
    Carrie Howard is in Fairbanks (I don't have contact info for her) and has beetles. You can probably find her on Facebook (I don't use it any more due to their politicizing everything).

Carrie Howard is in Salcha if I'm thinking the same person. Her business in called The Boneyard. I've had her beetle 2 skulls for me. She does good work and is a pleasure to work with. Her contact is (907)460-7902.

X3 on Howard. She does great work.

David Gum at Caribou Ridge Taxidermy has done a couple for me- he's in N. Pole.
    "I do not deal in hypotheticals. The world, as it is, is vexing enough..." Col. Stonehill, True Grit

I just spoke with Carrie, shes not taking anything bigger than a sheep at the moment. Shes getting ready to move and doesn't want to risk damaging anything.

RJ simington, Pro taxidermy.
    He's on this site too.
    Bk
    BK Marine Services 232-6399
    Alaskas only Planar diesel heaters dealer, service, warranty, and installation.
    Alaskas only Lonestar drum winch dealer, Whirlwind props, Stinger gearbox, and Alumatech airboats.
    Www.bkmarineservices.com

I saw his rig parked on the side of the road up the steese the other day. Probably won't be answering his phone..

Quote Originally Posted by bkmail View Post
    RJ simington, Pro taxidermy.
    He's on this site too.
    Bk